Back-Up Your Lakeland Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Although home security signs might deter intrusion some of the time, it’s not wise to rely on them as your only form of protection. Instead, think about incorporating all or at least some of these devices:
● Surveillance systems: Not surprisingly, no burglar wants to be captured on video as it can be used against them in a legal matter. You should install an outdoor camera system that can cover main areas of entry including windows, doors, and garage.
● Window and door sensors: Most burglars break into your home via doors or windows, so those should be protected by motion and glass break sensors. If a device is triggered, your security system will notify you and your around-the-clock monitoring station.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Although it’s true that numerous break-ins take place during the day when individuals are at the office, you also need to safeguard against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Lights with motion-detection capability placed strategically around your access points will instantly shine a light on questionable activity and scare off potential invaders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locking systems will notify you whenever an individual tries to engage your entrance. A doorbell camera adds another layer of security by offering a live video feed. Both can be managed through your mobile security app.
● Smart lights: A great home automation component, smart light bulbs are able to be put on a schedule or engaged easily from your smartphone. Smart lights make it appear that you are on-site and help discourage burglars.