Your main entrance and ground-level windows continue to be the most probable places for an invasion. With this in mind, it isn’t a surprise that door and window alarm sensors continue to be critical devices for home security installations in Lakeland. While it’s true the technology has been utilized for decades, you may be amazed at what current sensors are able to do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Defend Your Home?
Whether you go with a streamlined approach or the most advanced system, you’ll be pleased to know that window and door alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the agreement so you don’t have to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to worry about your sensors being installed correctly.
At the heart of your window and door alarm sensors is a basic, yet effective two-part magnetic contact. One piece is adhered to the surrounding frame, and the other is mounted directly to the window or door. You secure your door or window and the contacts fit neatly together. When your security is activated and an entrance opens, the magnetic contacts separate and your alarm is set off. But keep in mind, these newer devices are able to do much more than just activate your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Lakeland
At the forefront of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors provide a range of advantages, such as the following:
- Set off the alarm: These components signal your high-pitched siren if an entry opens with the system armed.
- Instant updates: Would you like to know what’s occuring at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to get automatic alerts directly to your cell phone whenever a device is engaged.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your 24-hour monitoring agents will receive an update too. Your house will be defended, irregardless of your location.
- Home automation integration: Set your home’s smart devices to function in a complementary fashion. You might have your lights switch on or have a camera to start recording if a window or door sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll be able to see who tripped the sensor initially.
- Design appeal: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even installed. They have an unobtrusive design that complements any interior. You even have the ability to find fully recessed units that are not visible.
- Choice of connectivity: Pick from wired or wireless devices depending on the kind of installation that works best for you. Either way, your house will be better protected.
More functional than previous versions, window and door sensors in Lakeland can be expertly incorporated into your whole home security package.
Customize Your ADT Home Security Package In Lakeland
Are you interested in having modern door and window alarm sensors in Lakeland that enhance your safety and link right to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will discover when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we might do for you, call (863) 225-1652 or submit the form on this page.