Prevent Water Damage With A Lakeland Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A Connected Alarm System
A Smart Lakeland Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that may lead to serious water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a Lakeland monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor warns you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Lakeland?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to find that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a Lakeland flood detector can recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system is designed to identify flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. If your Lakeland flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Lakeland Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when help arrives. Using these systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Lakeland flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when excessive water is identified.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Maintain communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to fit your needs. Just call (863) 225-1652 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.